Skip to product information
  • Miraval Rosé (2022)
1 of 1

Miraval Côte de Provence AOC (2022)

The cult-favorite Miraval Rosé produced by Brad Pitt and the Perrin family (Château Beaucastel).

13.0 %vol. / 0.75 lt

The approximately 60 hectares of vineyards at the winery benefit from a constant fresh breeze along the Côtes de Provence and are situated at around 350 meters above sea level. The Rosé blend, composed of Grenache, Cinsault, Rolle, and Syrah, undergoes vinification in stainless steel tanks for 95%. The remaining 5% of this wine rests in barrels with regular bâtonnage, imparting a touch of fullness and complexity to the wine.
Regular price CHF 20.00
Regular price Sale price CHF 20.00

inkl. MwSt, versandkostenfrei in bestimmte Länder Versandkostenfrei in folgende Länder: Schweiz (ab 60 CHF Bestellwert)

  • 0.75 kg

  • Nur noch {{ product }} verfügbar

  • 1-3 days delivery time

In the glass, the Miraval Rosé presents a bright and delicate salmon color. On the nose, it reveals juicy and fruity notes of stone fruit and red berries such as strawberry and raspberry. This fruitiness is complemented by subtle citrus nuances and herbal undertones. On the palate, it exhibits this delicate complexity with a soft, slim body and a fresh, lingering finish. This Rosé is an ideal companion throughout the summer, shining both as an aperitif and paired with light summer cuisine.